Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Resolutions



New Year besides partying and holiday making, its also a time for resolutions for some of us. I figure its to add meaning into the New Year celebration.

I managed to keep 53% of my resolutions I made in 2006. When I was listening to Anthony Robbins tapes, what he said about New Year resolutions. He question why we have to make/review them once a year, why don't we make and review every few times a year. Company does performance and financial reports every quarter. Why don't we ?

We should renew and review our resolutions every quarter.

Some would say, why having them when you don't keep them.. as usual, lose weight, be a better man, learn this, learn that, forgive that, etc. Get real,our lives should not be lived each day by day without a sense of purpose or goals. People who don't make resolutions are afraid to voice out their dreams and goals, because they lack confidence in achieving them. Life is short to be lived like that.

I think we should call New Year resolutions, Quarterly resolutions.


Resolute my brothers..

No comments: