Friday, July 13, 2007

SUMO



I was browsing through Kinokuniya one fine day and there this particular self help book that caught my eye.

SUMO ...not the really fat Japanese wrestler, but a acronym for

Shut Up and Move On.

I don't know what's between those pages and not in need of any self help books. Well, simply, I think its good to have that in life. Life is too short to wallow, and to feel sorry. Maybe a bit, then SUMO it.

As it is always true, its easy to tell people but when it happens to you, its always different.

Its the same. Its always , I quote Dr House who quote Elisabeth Kubler Ross,

the 5 stages..of grief.

Denial...Anger...Bargaining...Depression...and finally Acceptance.

ah well...a friend always tells me, everything will be alright in the end which is accidentally wise.

This for my friend...SUMO it quick.

Since emotional grief is a reaction of biological chemicals, some pharmaceutical company should create a instant SUMO pill.

Sad, pop a Happy pill.

err...sounds too druggy.

Oh well...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

denial,anger, bargaining, depression, final acceptance.

bargaining for what?

Ah Siang said...

Michelle:

its when you consider the what ifs, like...what if i change? what would you consider if I am nicer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model