Saturday, September 15, 2007

2.0 ...

I am almost finish upgrading myself from 1.0 to 2.0. Check my status, approx 2.0.

Got to keep up. Everything is 2.0 now or changing. From macroeconomies to tiny microchips, everything in the world is constantly changing.

from the days of microsoft DOS to Todays Vista.

from walkman to MP3 players.

from a Communist backward closed country to one of the fastest growing Super economy.

harddisk as big as dinner plates now is as small as a 50 cents coin.

all these happened since I was born.

However, myself..version 1.0 till...now...only garnered some achievements to roll out version 1.7.

Life is now getting a bit bored, and I am getting complacent.

Before that, I was..

lacking of direction
losing focus
living a nocturnal lifestyle
eating furiously

So, I decided to change.

lose weight
manage my health
focus on life priorities
different job scope
eat proper

I am delighted , I am happy to say I am achieving 2.0.

*System need to be reboot to complete installation

2 comments:

Michelle said...

way to go, man~

SoupLad said...

while everyone think of upgrading thyself.. how downgrading one's expectation... hmm that's pulling a fast one to be happy...

Oh BTW I've got my PC up and running liao... I'm a happy man now