Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wo Ai Tai Mei



The Results are out.

Amongst chinese-asians, I gathered enough feedback from hot-blooded males that

1. Tai Meis (taiwanese girls) are the most chio, pretty, cute, beautiful !!!

this follow by

2. Thai chinese

3. Singapore Chinese

4. Malaysian Chinese. I'm Malaysian, have to biase a bit.

5. Hong Kongers Chinese

6. Indonesian Chinese

7. Mainland Chinese. Cos they don't shave..eeks.

This unofficial survey does not include movie stars, models.

Some might disagree, some might think I got no taste. Go see for yourself. This is my poll.

By the way, I also love how taiwanese girls talk.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

hongkongers also dun...already validated that in the recent stolen-pics-hullabaloo

D3r4ng3d C0w said...

er.. I would say... Malaysian girls are prettier than the Singaporeans.. but the Singaporeans knows how to dress better. I guess I'm biased too :P