Friday, August 25, 2006

Back to blogging...yes, I have been lazy.

a little intro.

I am a Malaysian. ( some ignorant ang-mor thinks I am Malay !!!)

Born, bred in a small town.

I speak Malay, English, hokkien, Cantonese and Mandarin(Malaysian style).

Glad my childhood is in the era with no Xbox, no extra tuition, no stress exams and seems my hometown is much of the world I know.

Went to a National School. Only bad thing is I didn't learn mandarin.

CLick ... fast forward ....

finished Local university ( trust me, getting in is like winning the lottery) , and now contributing to Singapore economy. Irony ain't it.

This will be the place where I rant all my life in Singapore. Here for 5 years already and I still say "bu de kong", " chi mei yi sia" .

Stay tuned.

Malaysians and Singaporeans differ in a way despite the proximity we shared. I have the best of both worlds. :P

No comments: