Monday, October 08, 2007

Aged, greacefull not greasefully

I can't drink bouts of alcohol like I can some time ago.
I can't eat much fatty pork like I can some time ago.
I can't partied every weekend like I can some time ago.
I can't go on sleep less nights like I can some time ago.
I can't be a jackass like I would some time ago.

I started aching sitting too long in front of PC.
I have high levels of cholesterol.
I have backache.

But..hopefully..as I age, I hope to

become wiser
gain a close circle of friends
become healthier
become financially stable
spend wisely
invest soundly
see more of the world


mission : to create a recipe for " Aging gracefully for dummies "

1 comment:

SoupLad said...

well i believe there ain't gonnabe any recipes out there. if there is, it will most probably says. "

This is 10% luck, 20% skill
50% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure, 50% pain
100% reason to remember not to think of any recipes...