Monday, October 22, 2007

Hartal ...

I do not know what is Hartal, until I read Carbon Copy, my friend in my dear home country. Hartal simply means closure of shops to protest.

There is this video from Fahmireza, regarding the biggest strike in Malaya history. It occurs 10 years before our country's independance. Even so how unfortunate they did not succeed, but Its still something I am really proud about that for the first time, a multi racial country stand united against Colonist. Here's the link, right click on it and then click ..save as..

10 years before Independance

The following is the trailer.





ITs really unfortunate that they are rounded up as political prisoners. Our country would be different.

This time, Malaysia really boleh.

I wish I can join the demo on the Nov 30th. Those in KL, please be there at Dataran Merdeka to show support "Freedom for one and Freedom for all".

For democracy to work, freedom of information must be available to all. A misinformed vote is a unfair vote.

Can't help to think we are still being colonized today...by our own.

No comments: