Saturday, August 11, 2007

Booze Ban

yups...thats what Souplad called it. I'm a booze ban.

Going on 3 weeks , 2 more weeks to go. I did curi-curi a couple of Gin Tonics though.

What's happening is i'm on a liver re-conditioning thingy, instructed by my chinese sinseh. So to improve my well-being, I got to take some of his medicine and restrict some foodie that I used to eat. Beer and Wine included. Food, will be nuts, cheese, kang kong, sotong, etc, all these are deem tax-ing or cooling to the liver.

What mumbo-jumbo, hula-baloo...is Ah Siang thinking ?

Well, this sinseh comes highly recommend with a good track record. His patients, range from liver-illed patients to lupus patients. i heard some SGH doctors recommend their patients to see him too. A good time to stop my addiction too.

Give it a try, I figure. Maybe he can help with my cholesterol problem. :).

However, life is boring without alcohol. Its like watching TV without sound. I need to fill the void....argghh.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Can drink DOM or not?

Ah Siang said...

HB - Yes. Thanks for dropping by. :)