Thursday, August 09, 2007

What Happen to Spider Pig ?


I caught many movies these few months, cos I wasn't getting any DVDs anymore. Harry Potter, Ocean 11, Transformer , and...ta da.. Simpsons.

I went with a a bigger kid and was watching it surrounded by little kids. It turns out the Bigger kid's laughter drown the little kids's laughter. Overall it was funny, but I don't think its suitable for kids, well at least kids from my generation.

However a question arises after the movie, What happen to Spider Pig ? It seems they cut a scene at the end of the movie which has a love scene of the spider pig with another swine. I guess that would put the film rating R(A) or M18.

Click the following for answers..

http://www.scaryforkids.com/simpsons-new-season-news/

Notice my picture up there...thats me..simpsonize.

You can simpsonize yourself ...here

No comments: