Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mr World

Finally, I'm taking a breather from intense workload on this Singapore's birthday today.

And TV choose to show Mr World.

Finally , the women and gays gets what they want. Pageant has been traditionally predominantly feature beautiful women. Now, Mr World potray cute guys, hunky dory males. Mr Singapore was there too, but I think Tay Ping Hui looks better.

Men are getting more vain. Men spas, facials, slimming center, shaping center, etc have been sprouting up like mushrooms. Myself goes for facial and have been told, many uncles (men aged 40 and above) are their regulars as well.

I guess, more men are beginning to go metrosexual.

I won't be surprised if in the future men will have more shoes and bags more than a women.

And..finally, my pick, Mr. Spain won Mr. World.

No comments: