Friday, August 17, 2007

Still stranded ..in the land of smiles

Away from Singapore, for almost a week already, in Bangkok, Thailand. Here to look into a production issue. Working almost 14 hours daily, brainstorming, writing out plans, conferences, etc.

Friends back home asked...

"got go massage or not"

"so nice, got eat nice food or not"

"got go shopping or not, buy me this that..."

"got party or not"

Sigh...14 hours including shuttling between factory and hotel, where got time. Meals are either quick hotel food or factory rations.

Got to extend another week to go, and got to find new clothes and underwear this Sunday. Probably can slot in a massage.

Chok Dee...to me.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

Laundry services lar or wash ya own DK in hotel lor.

I am this close to fly to bangkok thereby taking some of your clothes packed by Miss JB diehard.

But remember I need to get some issues fixed in the Johor plant.

Extend till this sundae leh. If u are still saying Sawadee till tis sun, I might be able to fly this thurs to meet u thereby bringing u the DKs.

D3r4ng3d C0w said...

so....
- got go massage or not ?
- got eat nice food or not ?
- got go shopping or not, buy me this ler...
- got party or not?

:P hmmm, talking about thai food actually makes me miss the food over there...