Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Amazoned



I've been amazoned. Advocated by my good friend , the deranged cow, the loyalist to the Amazon jungle. He likes that jungle.

Truth is I'm trying to get a book which wasn't available in the book stores. This book which missey sauvignon b swore by to be the most accurate predictions ever.



Call me superticious, I think most of us are, to a certain extent. These meta physics intrigue me. I don't believe them until I run throught a number of test cases. And this proven to be the far most accurate so far, at least 80%.

I am now anxiously awating my maiden purchase shipped, now thanking missey sauvignon b and the COW.


They emailed me saying its already shipped...:)

4 comments:

missey sauvignon b said...

hey... can u pls not call me Princess A ha?? So lame la... anyway i think u should get the destiny card as well :p

Ah Siang said...

MSB: updated upon your request.

SoupLad said...

probably they are just too general that everyone finds it accurate... care to share .. i mean............ not u but the book...

Ah Siang said...

SL : go get the Destiny book.