Friday, November 30, 2007

Mahjong




Last night I play mahjong , Singapore style...and 4 rounds ...never win a game. So difficult to hu (complete) , with rules different from Malaysian style which has more of the luck element and it has the fei.

But, I 300, never say die. I will 发 愤 图 强, shit , then paste the wall.

Singaporean Mahjong..here I come.

What's different..

The eye is a dragon or your wind, if you got ping hu cannot count as ping hu.

they don't play li ku li ku. (double tiled)

they don't play heavenly gate , (1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,9,9)

No flower , is not pao.

if you ka long, cannot ping hu..i think this is the same.

3 comments:

SoupLad said...

long long time never play liaoz... hmm majong conman there?

Ah Siang said...

nope...not with Mahjong conman. Its the real singaporean style.

(T) (H) (B) said...

Anyone who wanna win mahjong will ask me to sit beside them cos tiles will be very nice.