Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Beauty Trap

Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu, were two famous characters in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms where they fall out because of a women. The beautiful lady was a strategic move by the court ministers to diminish the power of Dong Zhuo, the current prime minister during that period. Lu Bu was his son, a great general in the Army.

Humans being humans, undoubtly superficial. Pretty things, are always in favor more than its lesser counterparts in comparison. Its natural.

This is dedicated to my friend and of cos myself because we are merely normal man. We got weak at the sight of pretty ladies.

Todays incident, my friend was sitting, reading chilling out at Mc Cafe. Behold , a few feet away, seated therein 3 gorgeous ladies. I knew because he was excitedly sms-ing me. My friend, if you are reading this, you know who you are.

Then came a little girl, approaching my friend for donation. My friend in the presence of 3 beautiful swans, graciously, generously whipped out his wallet. Imagine the look at his face, when his wallets contains no less than a 50 dollar note. Unwantingly to emebarass himself, he generously gives the girl 50 dollar. The little girl, shockingly, keep thanking him for such a generous offer. And my friend, in depth...just labeled himself as "sucker".

When he tells me this, which he shouldn't, I keep laughing. Well, I do have my fair share being a sucker to pretty girls.

So, beautiful people, being pretty is a gift. Use it for the benefit of the society, go gather donations. Do you know NKF always put the pretty ladies to get donations from us?

2 comments:

c a r c a r said...

LOL LOL!!
hahahahahahaha....

ok i go to gather donations now...

Ah Siang said...

go go..