Thursday, February 01, 2007

Favorite Things

What are your favorite things that makes you happy ?

I like the fresh crisp touch and smell on a new sun dried pillow.

I like the smell of a garden after a light shower of rain.

I like the the a view from the top over the city.

I like the sounds of a bustling morning in the city.

I like the smell of roasted meat.

I like to dip my hand into the sack of rice.

I never realised these are little things that cheer me up. Watching Amelie, makes me realised them. Go watch Amelie, great show.

What are favorite things ?

2 comments:

SoupLad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SoupLad said...

i like to dip my hands into a sack of rice too....hehe

Amelie.. great show! BTW I return the copy I borrowed to Miss JB diehard liaoz