Friday, March 09, 2007

Healthy Lifestyle

I was wondering why BeerBrat kept asking me for breaksfast !!! Little did I know he resolutes to wake up early.

Sleep, has many beneficials to one's body. Deprived and lacking of it bring dire and bad consequences to your overall health. I used to clock only 5 hours of sleep daily. And it turns out,

I need more coffee during the day.
I have aching muscles.
My health report is not good.
I goto work late.
My mind can't think properly.
I make silly decisions and mistakes.

Sleep is a new science that scientist are discovering its benefits. When you sleep, your body subconciously begins to excretes toxins and unwanted fats from your body.

Whats the difference sleeping early and waking up vs sleeping late and waking up late ? Well, the idea is to be regular. once you regularly practices a sleeping pattern, the body learns to adjust it.

Its 1:28am now , and I need to ZZZ soon.


My regime works pretty ok...I went down from 62kg to 58.5 in 3 weeks.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

whoa... 3 1/2kg in 3 weeks. cool man.... i've gained weight n haven't been able to lose it... sob sob...

c a r c a r said...

my lifestyle not healthy, i love butter.

a lot of butter i mean :P

Ah Siang said...

Michelle - its hard work, and even harder to maintain it.

carcar - butter is ok, as long as you exercise it out and eat more fruits abd veges. at least butter is better than soft margarine.

SoupLad said...

ah siang , the new kid on the health-freak block. muahahaha...