Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quick healthy Meals

Healthy meals are often deem as bland, troublesome, yucky and expensive. If you google how to cook healthily, eat better, you will be turn off by

1. Ingredients you don't have in your kitchen.
2. The time to whipped up something for yourself esspeically you are single, working in a Rat Race kinda world.
3. The time to buy a wanton meee and SausageMCMuffin is quicker than your healthier altenatives.

Well....

Breakfast can be simple. This is what i have been practising.

First of all, get the ingredients.

1. Walnuts, Almonds ( "Shi Ma Lu" somewhere near Bugis, its a lot of cheaper)
2. Honey Oats Cereal
3. SKimmed Milk ( low fat )

So every morning, just throw everything into the bowl. Some walnuts + cereal + milk. It will keep you full.

Anothe idea is add kiwi...peel and chopped them into cubes. Served with walnuts and milk. Kiwi may be substitute with Strawberries as well.

It takes me 10 minutes to prepare and to finish my meal every morning.

Bored with them..well..I am still lookin for quick, healthier meals. I like it fast, delicious and healthy. Will post them when I find out.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i salute you, mate. I cannot take b'fast with no oil in it. cereal is tasty sometimes, ONLY sometimes. if you ask me to eat them everyday, i think you kill me better... b'fast must hv oil~ :D heeheee....