Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Learning Mother Language

Been busy with work and life and neglected to update my life journal.

I have gained a 1 kg. Damn..its so hard to lose weight, and in a flash, it comes back.

Something new I googled and discovered this amazing podcast web to learn MANDARIN. Its one of my rsolutions.

http://chinesepod.com/

Its podcast of a Shanghainese and A Canadian learning Mandarin. Its interesting and fun, although its not actually Singaporean Mandarin, its a good start.

Hopefully it help on my learning journey of my MAMA's language.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

drink more water. I am serious. Get in the regime of drinking at least 4 to 5 litres of water every day. Abstain from meat. Eat more fibre.

Continue this regime for at least 3 months. Then reduce the intake of water to ya previous norm, eat normally. You will find your body weight will reduce significantly and stabilise at 2 or 3 more kg of ya lowest weight.

I am starting this regime again soon. Validated and a good and cheap way of detox. Taught by amanda.

Ah Siang said...

I don't think +/- 1kg matters. just blaberring thats its easy to gain.

Starting the regime soon? well..regular is the key.