Monday, May 28, 2007

Wacky



At a kopitiam, my colleague and I were packing breakfast for our trip to the factory later and he asked

Colleague : Whats the heaviest mee on earth ?

I knew its the chian pian kind of questions, so I started thinking ridiculuosly....and in front of me was a noodle stall with the answer.

Myself : Wanton Mee...( One Tonne Mee)

both of us start laughing ...then he asked me again

Colleague : Who is the strongest person on earth ?

This time, I can't answer and i give up.

Colleague : neh...the lady who cooks the wan ton noodle lor

@@#$#@!@#@!$#!%%^&*($@.

3 comments:

c a r c a r said...

this is a good one ah siang! thanks! it put smile on my face..

i am so tired today..emotionally...

*can one tonne mee makes me happy?*

Ah Siang said...

go eat the one at Blk 2...

it magically makes u happy abeit the fats.

SoupLad said...

I was this close to punch ya face when u told me the answer. Nabeh really Qian Bian